How to share content through aggregators
- by registering through OpenAIRE, following procedures and guidelines at: https://www.openaire.eu/validator/welcome.action
By following these guidelines, your metadata and data will be harvested by the aggregator and passed on to OpenMinTeD, without further actions on your part.
Minimum requirements for single documents (publications)
For each publication, you must
- ensure that you adhere to the minimal level of the OpenMinTeD Interoperability specifications,
- provide access to a file with the full text
- deliver a metadata record with a minimal set of metadata elements required by the OMTD-SHARE schema for publications; the metadata elements are used for creating uniform facets for querying the entire set of publications uploaded in OpenMinTeD (see here for more information on the deployment of publications in OpenMinTeD).
1. The OpenAIRE schema and guidelines are currently under revision; collaboration with the relevant actors has been established to take into account the new features and, where desired, influence the changes so as to support TDM processes in accordance to the interoperability requirements. ↩