Sharing knowledge resources (ML models, grammars and annotation resources)
If you wish to register such a resource, you must provide
- direct access to the contents of the resource and
- describe it appropriately with a metadata record compliant with at least the minimal OMTD-SHARE schema for knowledge resources.
You can add a knowledge resource in one of the following two ways:
- upload the resource as a zipped file (preserving the original folder structure)
- add in the distributionLocation element of the OMTD-SHARE record a hyperlink (e.g. URL or FTP point) from where the resource can be downloaded from.
As regards the metadata record, you can
- use the OpenMinTeD editor to describe the resource at the minimal level or
- upload an XML file compatible with the OMTD-SHARE schema directly into the registry.